- It’s time to get on American resources
- BooneCam | May 2nd, 2013
The U.S. is producing a lot more oil than it did just a few years ago. Yet the price at the pump hasn’t dropped a single penny. Why not? Because we import so many billions of dollars worth of OPEC oil that we end up paying global prices.
There’s only one way to stop this, and that’s by getting on American resources. We’ve got the cheapest energy in the world. The only way we can control our own destiny and jump-start our economy is by using all of our resources.
- Tell your state legislators to support SB519 for Oklahoma’s energy future
- The Daily Pickens | May 18th, 2013
- U.S. Spends $1 Billion a Day on Imported Oil in April
- The Daily Pickens | May 15th, 2013